We are calling out all radio personality aspirants!
Kung Kaya Mo, Kaya Natin Ito Production calls out to all Mass Communication students to produce their own 3-minute radio program and get a chance to win cash prizes!
- This is an inter-school competition wherein all mass communication students are invited to participate.
- Students could enter the contest individually or by group.
- Group contestants must not exceed five (5) group members. They must assign one director, one or two voice talents, one scriptwriter, and one editor. Each team must choose their own mentor. The mentor could be any person within the academe department of their school.
- The radio program must be in accordance within the following categories
- At Your Service – To feature government officials and their performances
- Epic Fail – To feature consumer complaints about business services or products
- Bold and Exposed – A segment which exposes wrong doers
- Real Filipino Heroes – People who made a difference in other people’s lives, ie OFWs.
- Business Minded – To feature the most popular businesses
- Your Problem Solved – Aims to answer questions and concerns of filipinos
- Leisure and Destinations – Resorts, Beaches, Municipalities featuring their tourist spots
- Gigs and Gimmicks – To feature bars, restaurants, events, bands
- In Motion – To feature anything under the sun regarding sports
- Wellness Now – Success stories of herbal product/alternative medicine users
- Pretty Woman – Beauty tips, beauty enhancing invations and beauty procedures
- Thought for the day – Features inspiring lines or thoughts to ponder on for the day
5. Students are welcome to come up with their own creative ways in executing their programs.
6. Contestants could send in different entries for different categories. They could send as many entries as they want.
7. The radio program could be in English or Tagalog. No taglish.
8. Contestants must send their entries together with the registration form available at www.kayanatinito.com on or before the following deadlines. This is a monthly contest. There will be an awarding every month for those who reached the cut-off date.
|DEADLINE OF ENTRY||AWARDING|
|*Aug.21. 2010||*Aug. 28, 2010|
|*Sept. 11, 2010||*Sept. 25, 2010|
|*Oct. 16, 2010||*Oct. 30, 2010|
|*Nov. 27, 2010||*Dec. 11, 2010|
|*Jan. 15, 2011||*Jan. 29, 2011|
|*Feb. 12, 2011||*Feb. 26, 2010|
|*Mar. 13, 2011|
- Best radio segment
- Best director
- Best Filipino voice talent
- Best English voice talent
- Best editor
- Best scriptwriter
- Best Mentor
- Best At Your Service radio segment
- Best Epic Fail radio segment
- Best Real Filipino Heroes radio segment
- Best Business Minded radio segment
- Best Your Problem Solved radio segment
- Best Gigs and Gimmicks radio segment
- Best In Motion radio segment
- Best Wellness Now radio segment
- Best Pretty Woman radio segment
- Best Thought for the Day radio segment
- Best Leisure and Destinations radio segment
10. Winners for each month will be automatically entered as participants for the Grand Finals which will be on MARCH 13, 2011. The grand winner will receive the GINTONG PARANGAL PARA SA MAKABAGONG MAMAMAHAYAG award.
11. Criteria for judging
Voice talent 30%
Technical clarity 20%